During the GOGOLFEST for the comfort of visitors there will be a contactless e-card (RFID) GogolCard.
Non-cash payment system of GogolCard operates exclusively on the festival.
You can get the card at the information point or from the representatives of card replenishment system (red badge Payment System) on the festival territory.
· Collateral value of a card is
· Maximum amount of replenishment for RFID GogolCard user at the information point – 2000 UAH, by the representatives of card replenishment (red badge Payment System) – 500 UAH.
· User has the right to return the money left on the GogolCard without any fees and the collateral value of the GogolCard at the information point during its working hours (from Monday till Friday 15:30 – 23:30, weekend 11:00 – 23:30).
· User reserves the right to not return the GogolCard. In this case the collateral value of the card isn’t returned.
· For card replenishment visit one of the card replenishment points located on the festival territory (at the information point, from the representatives of card replenishment).
· In order to pay for the purchase swipe the GogolCard over the payment terminal, and money for the service will be automatically charged from the card.
· Card account balance can be checked at the information point and from the representatives of the replenishment card system.
IN CASE OF THE CARD LOSS, MONEY FROM THE ACCOUNT IS NOT RETURNED. WATCH YOUR STUFF ATTENTIVELY.